EVO Benefits Chart
- Provides clear, sharp vision
- 20 to 30 minute procedure
- Quick recovery time
- Removable by your doctor
- Offers UV protection
- Not visible once in place
- Can treat nearsightedness with or without astigmatism
- For patients who may not be candidates for LASIK or other vision correction procedures due to thin corneas, irregularly shaped corneas or dry eyes
- Does not cause dry eye syndrome
- Excellent vision both day and night
- Over 2 million ICLs distributed world-wide
- 99.4% of patients surveyed would have the EVO lens procedure again
Procedure Comparison Chart
The EVO ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an implant that corrects vision without removing any corneal tissue.
LASIK is a two-step laser vision correction surgery where a flap is made on the surface of the eye called the cornea, and the underlying layers are reshaped with an excimer laser to correct vision.
PRK is a laser vision procedure similar to LASIK but no corneal flap is created. The top layer of the cornea called the epithelium is removed, and the underlying tissue is reshaped to correct vision.
Which Option is Right for Me?
This chart breaks down the general candidacy guidelines for each procedure. During your initial consultation, your eye care professional will discus your measurements and help you make the right choice depending on your unique vision.